3550 Watt Ave., Suite 140
Sacramento CA 95821
Start Services Online Or In Person
Local Eviction Experts, 10+ Years In Business, and Affordable Rates.
5 IMPORTANT FACTS FOR LANDLORDS STARTING THE EVICTION PROCESS
1. The Landlord should not serve an eviction notice themselves. A third party, ideally a Process Server, has the ability to appear as a Witness and testify that the Tenants were properly served.
2. The Landlord should hire a Legal Services Company or Professional to prepare and serve the Eviction Notice, that is aware of current and local eviction laws.
3. Do not accept any partial payments. Partial payments should be refunded immediately to the Tenant.
4. Do not offer any extensions of time to stay or pay, past expiration of the Eviction Notice.
5. Do not accept any rent, past expiration of the Eviction Notice.
Eviction Notice Only - $99
Uncontested Eviction with Premise Only - First Payment $629 + Second Payment $249 = $878 Total
Uncontested Eviction for Corporation or Living Trust Owner with Premise Only - First Payment $769 + Second Payment $249 = $1018 Total
Contested Eviction Including Cooperating Attorney Trial Appearance - Additional $289
First Payment Includes: Mandatory Court Filing Fee, Preparing, Filing, and Serving All Tenants and Unnamed Occupants.
If We Are Not Able To Serve Within 5 Attempts, There's An Additional $139 Fee For An Order To Post And Mail The Summons And Complaint.
Second Payment Includes: Mandatory Sheriff Lockout Fee, Mandatory Court Writ Fee, and Sheriff Courier Service.
Second Payment of $249, Will Be Charged Separately Once We Obtain Final Judgement And Schedule The Sheriff Lockout.
3 STEPS TO START THE EVICTION PROCESS
Please allow us one business day to prepare and serve the Eviction Notice.
Please allow us two to three business days to prepare and file the Eviction Court Forms.
Step 1: Complete Form and Submit Payment Online
Step 2: We Prepare and Email Eviction Forms for Electronic Signature.
Step 3: We File and Serve Eviction Documents.